I wanted to give everyone information about Geospatial Engineering so that you have an idea of what I am working with.
The best thing I can think of to show the capabilities is this video from Penn State's Geospatial program.
Geospatial Revolution Project | A Public Media Project
I think that this is cool because I admire the potential connectivity that technology can provide. I realize that this can be a good and bad thing, but I'm willing to embrace morally neutral technology if it can bring both good and bad to the world (hopefully used for more good and eventually regulated to prevent bad use in the future).
If you have any questions feel free to let me know. It's kind of my job to get answers!
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Al, I just watched the video. this.is.awesome. I got some questions, too! :o)
Katie. . . thanks for the sweet comment and for drawing me to this page to see what's going on with you guys. Very interesting stuff here.
I hope you are both well.
-Summer
Post a Comment